Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaryn Gries Looks Great, Talks Filthy Big Brother 15

some reassembly required

Default Aaryn Gries Looks Great, Talks Filthy Big Brother 15

Aaryn Gries Looks Great, Talks Filthy
    This version of Big Brother will go down as the most racist group in history. Aaryn Gries, though she’s fine, is the ringleader of the intolerance. She’s gone after blacks, Asians and even homosexuals. Good thing she looks good or else we might have a riot on our hands.

Below you can find 9 pictures of Aaryn Gries in which she appears nude. Thank me later.

Due to all her hating, she’s been fired by her talent agency. When she eventually gets booted from Big Brother, she’ll have a suprise waiting at home. And while we can conclude she’s racist, she’ll be able to land on her feet due to her looks. Or at least her back.

Read more: http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/07/04/g...#ixzz2Z5HL82Tv

RAmen. Praise FSM, for he is good and tastey

DO WANT!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Aztek2005's Avatar

one shitty nude? Really?

some reassembly required

It's all I could find. so Yes Really.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Aztek2005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hots_hubbie View Post
    It's all I could find. so Yes Really.
    Not complaining about the thread or the effort... I just want to see her piss flaps. Thanks for the post.

Never met a quote he didn't break beantown23's Avatar

In honor of Trayvon she should do a interracial gangbang.

Loves to shave his balls CHEEZY08's Avatar

Very drillable.

UJ's Official Horndog hamcannon's Avatar

she's super hot, people are way too uptight with this "rascist" bullshit...

I need a custom title! PimpDaddy's Avatar

I would try to talk some sense into her....through her vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by hamcannon View Post
    Yuuuuup

not so much, if you watch the show. she comes off as a very spoiled, pampered, uppity, socialite, sorority sister from hell. There are two blacks people on the show and one asian. All three of them are super nice which makes Aaryn's rants all the much less tolerable. Hearing those three talk about how much it hurts to have to listen to the racist remarks, Aaryn calling the black girl Akeesha and mocking her in some black gangster voice. Its an excellent real time insight into how those type comments can hurt, and yet the person doing it "doesn't think they are racist at all".

The Great Divine Marquis DivineMarquis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    not so much, if you watch the show. she comes off as a very spoiled, pampered, uppity, socialite, sorority sister from hell. There are two blacks people on the show and one asian. All three of them are super nice which makes Aaryn's rants all the much less tolerable. Hearing those three talk about how much it hurts to have to listen to the racist remarks, Aaryn calling the black girl Akeesha and mocking her in some black gangster voice. Its an excellent real time insight into how those type comments can hurt, and yet the person doing it "doesn't think they are racist at all".
    Which UJ'er?

UJ's Official Horndog hamcannon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post

I watched the segments in question, those other girls wilted to this hot white bitch, they were too insecure around her to do anything, give it back to her if you don't like what she's saying...by the way, news flash, blacks are dark, asians eat a lot of rice, I did not hear her call anyone a n I gg e r or a chink...enough of this...

I'm disappointed in the lack of nudes.

I need a custom title! BombaySapphire's Avatar

She's a racist hick but looks good. She'll be packing her bags this week most likely and then realize that she lost her job...not that I watch Big Brother.

I watched the segments in question, those other girls wilted to this hot white bitch, they were too insecure around her to do anything, give it back to her if you don't like what she's saying...by the way, news flash, blacks are dark, asians eat a lot of rice, I did not hear her call anyone a n I gg e r or a chink...enough of this...
    hmm.. I'm not sure what "segments" you have watched, but apparently you haven't watched some of the ones I have seen. The three that have been targeted have done a good job of not fighting back or blowing it into a bigger deal than it is. They have pretty much just taken the high road, which I think has fueled Aaryn even more. To be honest, I don't think Aaryn does it because she is racist just for the sake of being racist, I think she does it because she feels entitled and better than everyone else, and she is losing the game to these "losers". So she is pulling out every kind of derogatory comment she can come up with to try to belittle them. Unfortunately for her, she has taken it too far. She's not only losing the game now, but she's labeling herself.

I need a custom title!

She's without question fap-worthy attractive, but normally racism (in each direction) equals stupidity, and stupidity takes a real-life person down a peg or three in attractiveness.

I would tolerate her stupidity for a few months.

I need a custom title!

Quote Originally Posted by beantown23 View Post
    In honor of Trayvon she should do a interracial gangbang.
    In a hurry to see some black cock, huh?

I need a custom title! PimpDaddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALittleEnglish View Post
    She's without question fap-worthy attractive, but normally racism (in each direction) equals stupidity, and stupidity takes a real-life person down a peg or three in attractiveness.
    Disagree! Dumb makes this one even hotter!