Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Aaryn Gries Looks Great, Talks Filthy Big Brother 15

  1. #1
    some reassembly required
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,427

    Default Aaryn Gries Looks Great, Talks Filthy Big Brother 15

    Aaryn Gries Looks Great, Talks Filthy
    This version of Big Brother will go down as the most racist group in history. Aaryn Gries, though she’s fine, is the ringleader of the intolerance. She’s gone after blacks, Asians and even homosexuals. Good thing she looks good or else we might have a riot on our hands.

    Below you can find 9 pictures of Aaryn Gries in which she appears nude. Thank me later.

    Due to all her hating, she’s been fired by her talent agency. When she eventually gets booted from Big Brother, she’ll have a suprise waiting at home. And while we can conclude she’s racist, she’ll be able to land on her feet due to her looks. Or at least her back.

    Read more: http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/07/04/g...#ixzz2Z5HL82Tv


















  2. #2
    UJ's Beach Bum Steelheadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    RAmen. Praise FSM, for he is good and tastey
    Posts
    14,550

    Default




    DO WANT!!!

  3. #3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Aztek2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Eating BACON in Georgia!!
    Posts
    12,681

    Default

    one shitty nude? Really?

  4. #4
    some reassembly required
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,427

    Default

    It's all I could find. so Yes Really.

  5. #5
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Aztek2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Eating BACON in Georgia!!
    Posts
    12,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hots_hubbie View Post
    It's all I could find. so Yes Really.
    Not complaining about the thread or the effort... I just want to see her piss flaps. Thanks for the post.

  6. #6
    Never met a quote he didn't break beantown23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,530

    Default

    In honor of Trayvon she should do a interracial gangbang.

  7. #7
    Loves to shave his balls CHEEZY08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    It's not easy being this good looking
    Posts
    11,043

    Default

    Very drillable.

  8. #8
    UJ's Official Horndog hamcannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    In the Weeds
    Posts
    18,174

    Default

    she's super hot, people are way too uptight with this "rascist" bullshit...

  9. #9
    I need a custom title! PimpDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,756

    Default

    I would try to talk some sense into her....through her vagina.

  10. #10
    loves arrowhead Indianrockguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The headwaters of pain and misery.
    Posts
    39,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamcannon View Post
    she's super hot, people are way too uptight with this "rascist" bullshit...
    Yuuuuup

  11. #11
    King of Match.com animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamcannon View Post
    she's super hot, people are way too uptight with this "rascist" bullshit...
    not so much, if you watch the show. she comes off as a very spoiled, pampered, uppity, socialite, sorority sister from hell. There are two blacks people on the show and one asian. All three of them are super nice which makes Aaryn's rants all the much less tolerable. Hearing those three talk about how much it hurts to have to listen to the racist remarks, Aaryn calling the black girl Akeesha and mocking her in some black gangster voice. Its an excellent real time insight into how those type comments can hurt, and yet the person doing it "doesn't think they are racist at all".

  12. #12
    The Great Divine Marquis DivineMarquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The outskirts of watersportsland
    Posts
    34,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    not so much, if you watch the show. she comes off as a very spoiled, pampered, uppity, socialite, sorority sister from hell. There are two blacks people on the show and one asian. All three of them are super nice which makes Aaryn's rants all the much less tolerable. Hearing those three talk about how much it hurts to have to listen to the racist remarks, Aaryn calling the black girl Akeesha and mocking her in some black gangster voice. Its an excellent real time insight into how those type comments can hurt, and yet the person doing it "doesn't think they are racist at all".
    Which UJ'er?

  13. #13
    UJ's Official Horndog hamcannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    In the Weeds
    Posts
    18,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    not so much, if you watch the show. she comes off as a very spoiled, pampered, uppity, socialite, sorority sister from hell. There are two blacks people on the show and one asian. All three of them are super nice which makes Aaryn's rants all the much less tolerable. Hearing those three talk about how much it hurts to have to listen to the racist remarks, Aaryn calling the black girl Akeesha and mocking her in some black gangster voice. Its an excellent real time insight into how those type comments can hurt, and yet the person doing it "doesn't think they are racist at all".


    I watched the segments in question, those other girls wilted to this hot white bitch, they were too insecure around her to do anything, give it back to her if you don't like what she's saying...by the way, news flash, blacks are dark, asians eat a lot of rice, I did not hear her call anyone a n I gg e r or a chink...enough of this...

  14. #14
    Old Saggy Balls DiverTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas, where the hell did you think
    Posts
    28,365

    Default

    I'm disappointed in the lack of nudes.

  15. #15
    I need a custom title! BombaySapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    16,020

    Default

    She's a racist hick but looks good. She'll be packing her bags this week most likely and then realize that she lost her job...not that I watch Big Brother.

  16. #16
    King of Match.com animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamcannon View Post
    I watched the segments in question, those other girls wilted to this hot white bitch, they were too insecure around her to do anything, give it back to her if you don't like what she's saying...by the way, news flash, blacks are dark, asians eat a lot of rice, I did not hear her call anyone a n I gg e r or a chink...enough of this...
    hmm.. I'm not sure what "segments" you have watched, but apparently you haven't watched some of the ones I have seen. The three that have been targeted have done a good job of not fighting back or blowing it into a bigger deal than it is. They have pretty much just taken the high road, which I think has fueled Aaryn even more. To be honest, I don't think Aaryn does it because she is racist just for the sake of being racist, I think she does it because she feels entitled and better than everyone else, and she is losing the game to these "losers". So she is pulling out every kind of derogatory comment she can come up with to try to belittle them. Unfortunately for her, she has taken it too far. She's not only losing the game now, but she's labeling herself.

  17. #17
    I need a custom title!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    She's without question fap-worthy attractive, but normally racism (in each direction) equals stupidity, and stupidity takes a real-life person down a peg or three in attractiveness.

  18. #18
    UJ Tech Support WooHooGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fuckstick Central
    Posts
    44,833

    Default

    I would tolerate her stupidity for a few months.

  19. #19
    I need a custom title!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beantown23 View Post
    In honor of Trayvon she should do a interracial gangbang.
    In a hurry to see some black cock, huh?

  20. #20
    I need a custom title! PimpDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALittleEnglish View Post
    She's without question fap-worthy attractive, but normally racism (in each direction) equals stupidity, and stupidity takes a real-life person down a peg or three in attractiveness.
    Disagree! Dumb makes this one even hotter!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •