Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Meryl Streep, thanks for the help re-electing Donald Trump

Stopped trying 10 posts ago IwasGunzen's Avatar

Default Meryl Streep, thanks for the help re-electing Donald Trump

So she gives this speech

Hollywood celebrities are hilarious. They seem to think that their opinion is somehow more relevant to this current political climate than that of the individual voter. They don't see the irony that the very people they canonize are as hypocritical as themselves. Everyone knows that Hillary was a liar, a thief, and took millions of dollars from countries that kill gays and opress women, and yet she rips Trump an ass and makes the centerpiece of her speech about him "mocking a disabled person". He did not (IMO), as you can see he has done that move for years, including describing himself;

But even if you want to ignore the facts that show him making those same movements, etc. long before ever mentioning that reporter, my point is the same; her whole speech is filled with lies and misnomers, and I hope she keeps doing it, because I don't think she realizes just how stupid it is to sit up there on her ivory tower and mock middle class voters for what they think is most important. It will not sway voters, most likely alienate them.

I won't stop watching her movies, because she is awesome and her opinion doesn't mean shit to me. I am not going to punish myself because she is a dumbass. Just like if Trump had actually mocked a disabled guy, it would not sway what I think he brings to this country, and I would still vote for him. It is just a stupid retarded gesture, and am disabled, The only person I would and have actually boycotted, is Roman Polanski because he raped a minor and fled the country. You know that guy? The one Meryl Streep is giving a standing ovation to in this picture for his best director Oscar in 2003. Yeah, that one;

So a guy who drugged and butt-fucked a minor and went to jail, and had to stay out of this country to avoid prison.......but a guy who allegedly, and most likely did not mock a disabled guy, she was "devastated" I guess the disabled guy the four blacks tortured didnt "devastate" her.

Go fuck yourself Meryl, and thanks for the help.

Potato marinating in piss s.murph's Avatar

Call me unsophisticated but I can't watch her. I tried watching that show where she played a washed up rocker because I thought the premise would be cool but after 1/2 hour I changed channels. Her and Hepburn just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by s.murph View Post
    Call me unsophisticated but I can't watch her. I tried watching that show where she played a washed up rocker because I thought the premise would be cool but after 1/2 hour I changed channels. Her and Hepburn just don't do it.
    That move looked stupid, but her role in Bridges of Madison Country is amazing. She is just a dumbass, and a hypocrite. I can't believe someone who is so fucking brilliant at something can be so blind. I am just glad they are, because this helps Trump, not hurts him.

Master Of The Dreaded Double Post Chronic-Complainer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s.murph View Post
    I tried watching that show where she played a washed up rocker ...

What was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic-Complainer View Post
    What was this?
    He is talking about Sebastian Bach in real life. He didn't know it was actually him.

I count her like I count Alec Baldwin: enormously talented; thrilling to watch at work; a comedic gem; a genuine luminary... yet bafflingly in love with the Left. What a pity

'What a pity'? I mean, what an asshole

I'm embarrassed for her

The Donald having sex with 12 year olds while on transatlantic flights don't count I guess

Keeping this board rolling since 1969 kwebber's Avatar

Who gives a fuck? It's over. If you want to keep posting shit like this, Gunzen, post it in political.

Quote Originally Posted by kwebber View Post
    Who gives a fuck? It's over. If you want to keep posting shit like this, Gunzen, post it in political.
    go fuck yourself, oh wait, hoser something / eh

Keeping this board rolling since 1969 kwebber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post
    go fuck yourself, oh wait, hoser something / eh
    Are you Gunzen's white knight?

Are you Gunzen's white knight?
    whatcha talkin about hoser? eh

I don't think many actually do care about the words. But I think these elite Mot drinking snobs think you guys actually care.

It doesn't work, we all know that, they had numerous attempts to sway up poor, downtrodden masses who need the Hollywood stars to guide us, but Trump still won.

Personally, I think whiz winds up being a joke. And instead of Gus j think they should try and help instead.

UJ's Queen of the snow-balls namelesscoward's Avatar

The more the elite cry and whine the more I'm positive we elected the right man for the job. YMMV

Another victim of fake news and CNN bullshit.

Loves to shave his balls CHEEZY08's Avatar

Its hilarious how self absorbed the Hollywood Liberals are. They think we actually care what they think.

Loves to shave his balls CHEEZY08's Avatar

Just like the musicians who go on political rants; you know what you pretentious assholes? Nobody cares, so shut up and play your fucking music.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
    Its hilarious how self absorbed the Hollywood Liberals are. They think we actually care what they think.
    That is my point Cheez, this woman actually thinks perpetuating a lie will help their cause.

Hard to be preachy when you support Polanski tho.

Never met a quote he didn't break beantown23's Avatar

I have never liked Hillary, maybe its the lesbian vibe that disturbs my inner caveman.

However, I disliked Trump more.

Were there many Trump voters that were concerned more with stopping HCunt than electing the Donald?

What percentage of Clinton voters are deemed by a UJ panel to be classified as liberal?

Many Clinton voters need to breath and say out loud 3 times that its are own fault by nominating such a flawed candidate.

I picture a Tim Matheson DNC fund raising ad..... You fucked up, You trusted us.

IMO the whole super delegate rigged game was unfair to Sanders and cost him momentum as it seemed like it was 14-0 before the democratic candidates took the field.