Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Dylann Roof sentenced to death

  1. #1
    Old Saggy Balls DiverTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas, where the hell did you think
    Posts
    31,651

    Default Dylann Roof sentenced to death

    Good riddance.

  2. #2
    I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middle of frickin nowhere
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    And none of this decades long appeal BS.

  3. #3
    Nailed her back in High School Reservoir Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer
    Posts
    5,539

    Default

    Should only take 20 years and millions of tax payers dollars to kill him.
    Unless he's in Texas ... in which case he'll be dead by Friday.

  4. #4
    Never met a quote he didn't break beantown23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    20,036

    Default

    Just let him circulate amongst the general prison population and he'll be dead by the weekend and save a bunch of legal fees.

  5. #5
    King of Match.com animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    49,815

    Default

    maybe they'll let him kill himself. they let him defend himself.

  6. #6
    King of Match.com animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    49,815

    Default

    and for what its worth, i thought wearing the racist shoes to court was a total win for the defense.

  7. #7
    I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middle of frickin nowhere
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Just watched the story on PBS Nightline. Sentenced to death by a Federal court. Now the State starts their death penalty case. You can only kill him once, right?

  8. #8
    The bitch EvvanRenea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not in Washington anymore
    Posts
    27,964

    Default

    I just watched his taped FBI interview/confession. He was ridiculously calm. It was weird.

  9. #9
    UJ's Beach Bum Steelheadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    RAmen. Praise FSM, for he is good and tastey
    Posts
    16,020

    Default

    buh bye

  10. #10
    New Jersey unicorn authority FSchmertz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    I'm not here
    Posts
    44,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTexasCrude View Post
    Just watched the story on PBS Nightline. Sentenced to death by a Federal court. Now the State starts their death penalty case. You can only kill him once, right?
    After Charles II became King of England, he had a bunch of the folks that had already died of natural causes who had been involved with the killing of his father (Charles I) dug up and posthumously executed. That was after Cromwell passed away, the leader of that bunch.

  11. #11
    I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middle of frickin nowhere
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Should only take 20 years and millions of tax payers dollars to kill him.
    Unless he's in Texas ... in which case he'll be dead by Friday.
    Actually just the opposite. Texas death control penalties are at a decades low. For example, have an execution sometime in the next week for a murder from the mid-late 90's. Feds rarely use it but it's usually pretty quick. Remember Timothy McVeigh and the OKC bombing. Less than 4 years from conviction and execution.

  12. #12
    New Jersey unicorn authority FSchmertz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    I'm not here
    Posts
    44,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvvanRenea View Post
    I just watched his taped FBI interview/confession. He was ridiculously calm. It was weird.
    Probably figures he's dying as a martyr "for the cause."

  13. #13
    New Jersey unicorn authority FSchmertz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    I'm not here
    Posts
    44,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTexasCrude View Post
    Actually just the opposite. Texas death control penalties are at a decades low. For example, have an execution sometime in the next week for a murder from the mid-late 90's. Feds rarely use it but it's usually pretty quick. Remember Timothy McVeigh and the OKC bombing. Less than 4 years from conviction and execution.
    I think it's gotten slower in Texas recently due to finding all kinds of prosecutorial misconduct in the past.

  14. #14
    I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middle of frickin nowhere
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FSchmertz View Post
    After Charles II became King of England, he had a bunch of the folks that had already died of natural causes who had been involved with the killing of his father (Charles I) dug up and posthumously executed. That was after Cromwell passed away, the leader of that bunch.
    Posthumously executed. I forgot about that. Still dead.

  15. #15
    New Jersey unicorn authority FSchmertz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    I'm not here
    Posts
    44,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTexasCrude View Post
    Posthumously executed. I forgot about that. Still dead.
    Even Deader!

  16. #16
    I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middle of frickin nowhere
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FSchmertz View Post
    I think it's gotten slower in Texas recently due to finding all kinds of prosecutorial misconduct in the past.
    Yep. You better be dead on with the evidence before you take that ultimate step of judicial retribution. I'm a huge supporter of the Death penalty when required but even I was cringing back in the 90's when Texas was cranking out the executions and found out there was a possibility of a few innocents falling through the cracks. Never acceptable. Willingham case for example >https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...mL2BeRLOcf1IFw

  17. #17
    Rape? I really like to be raped. pete rose haircut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere hauling your crap
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Tossing him in a wood chipper sounds about right.

  18. #18
    Stopped trying 10 posts ago VicVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Watchin the wheels go round and round
    Posts
    4,056

    Default

    Execution live during halftime at the Super Bowl.

  19. #19
    At odds with himself Richard Cabesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    6,090

    Default

    Give him a noose in his prison issued clothing, wink wink!

  20. #20
    Gunzen v8.0
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,554

    Default

    Will the liberal anti-death pentalty people be protesting outside the prison?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •