Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dylann Roof sentenced to death

At odds with himself Richard Cabesa's Avatar

Herion is doing in a bunch of people. Give him a big dose and let nature do its thing.

New Jersey unicorn authority FSchmertz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete rose haircut View Post
    Tossing him in a wood chipper sounds about right.
    Only if it's a really slow one. Feet first.

I have a few extra rounds...I could save the country a ton of money...for 80 cents I could handle the entire process in about 5 seconds.

some reassembly required freedomfries's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    I have a few extra rounds...I could save the country a ton of money...for 80 cents I could handle the entire process in about 5 seconds.
    It would be a pity if you only nicked him a few times before getting in the kill shot.

Yeah, I know that ups the cost to $2 to $3 dollars, but I'm sure you can absorb that sort of overhead.

it would be a shame to start at the knees and elbows and have a jam that took time to fix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic halflink's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfries View Post
    It would be a pity if you only nicked him a few times before getting in the kill shot.

Yeah, I know that ups the cost to $2 to $3 dollars, but I'm sure you can absorb that sort of overhead.
    We could start a gofundme acct. to help with any extra expenses.

Then let's make it quick. Farm to table. The delay is one of the biggest reasons the death penalty doesn't work, IMO.

Few fries short of a happy meal FreakShowFanatic's Avatar

They should have an auction & charge $$$ in order for someone to be part of a firing squad to execute him. They could then sell the rights to air the execution over network TV or Pay Per View. It could be a real money maker & fun family entertainment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic halflink's Avatar

Set him free. Make sure to announce the exact date, time and location.

For years I've thought that in death penalty cases, where the defendant has plead guilty, then when it comes to the sentencing phase and whether he gets life or death, that he sits in an electric chair to await the verdict. They could have like a count down counter thing. put it all on tv. no one knows what is going to happen, the verdict is secret. Its handed to the bailiff, tick tick tick tick. Its handed to the judge. tick tick tick tick. And now for a commercial from our sponsor Arid antiperspirant for men. And we're back. The judge silently opens the card and reads the verdict to himself. He then hands it to the would-be executioner. he goes to the big throw switch and waits. The judge secretly actives the switch or not depending on the verdict. The judge then says a few words and...................... the switch is thrown.

William Wallace's Bastard hyperv12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    For years I've thought that in death penalty cases, where the defendant has plead guilty, then when it comes to the sentencing phase and whether he gets life or death, that he sits in an electric chair to await the verdict. They could have like a count down counter thing. put it all on tv. no one knows what is going to happen, the verdict is secret. Its handed to the bailiff, tick tick tick tick. Its handed to the judge. tick tick tick tick. And now for a commercial from our sponsor Arid antiperspirant for men. And we're back. The judge silently opens the card and reads the verdict to himself. He then hands it to the would-be executioner. he goes to the big throw switch and waits. The judge secretly actives the switch or not depending on the verdict. The judge then says a few words and...................... the switch is thrown.
    I like this idea!

I think hard torturous physical labor is the best punishment. 60 years of breaking rocks or getting the shit kicked out of you. Then the best medical treatment available, more rocks to break or bones to set.

People don't fear death. They fear pain. A lifetime of pain. Society would be better served seeing the evil broken and pitiful rather than defiant and proud on its way to the chair.

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    Bit of a problem when y'all keep sending innocent people to death row though. Roof is about as clear a case as there ever can be, but that's pretty exceptional and tricky to recognise in law.

Alien from the planet sextron deadpetals77's Avatar

He's a pumpkin pie hair-cutted, puny, cowardly piece of racist douchebag shit. Good riddance. The only real shame is that firing squads no longer exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalHamster View Post
    Bit of a problem when y'all keep sending innocent people to death row though. Roof is about as clear a case as there ever can be, but that's pretty exceptional and tricky to recognise in law.
    Did you read the part where the defendant has pleaded guilty???

I need a custom title! JackCoughsAlot's Avatar

Just drop him off in Harlem with his clan robes on.

I need a custom title! JackCoughsAlot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flew View Post
    Did you read the part where the defendant has pleaded guilty???
    Context. Read what he was responding to first. He wasn't talking about this specific case.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCoughsAlot View Post
    Context. Read what he was responding to first. He wasn't talking about this specific case.
    His FBI interview in full is available to watch. It's interesting. He actually thought he was going to get shot by police the night he did it. So he already expected to die. The FBI guys ask him what he thinks a black man would deserve in the same position too. He knew it was going to turn out this way. I actually don't agree with the death penalty though so I can't personally say I agree with the ruling.