Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Intel report claims Trump took part in golden shower video with Russian sex workers

An MBA That Says Meh Dirk McGurck's Avatar

Good thing Trump has reacted in a dignified and Presidential manner.

Never met a quote he didn't break beantown23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    And millions of illegals voted, and he knows more than anyone about the hacking (I would love this to be true but honestly the man knows nothing about computers), and he has NOTHING to do with Russia, and Mexico will some day pay us (back?) for a nonsensical wall, and he thinks good words like a smart man, etc. ad infinum

I'm hoping I can trade a couple of 19 foot ladders for a pound of weed the next time I visit Mexico.

Trumps first presser in 169 days now, let's see him say "No pisswhores, no pisswhores you're the pisswhore"

"This is what happened. These whores, ya see? They asked if I had a golden shower before. And yeah, I got a gold plated shower. It's beautiful. I was in Russia, and I kinda missed my golden shower. So yeah when they asked if I wanted another, I said sure! Make it the biggest, most beautiful golden shower you can. And so they stood up, and..."

Never met a quote he didn't break beantown23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    "This is what happened. These whores, ya see? They asked if I had a golden shower before. And yeah, I got a gold plated shower. It's beautiful. I was in Russia, and I kinda missed my golden shower. So yeah when they asked if I wanted another, I said sure! Make it the biggest, most beautiful golden shower you can. And so they stood up, and..."
    got naked and it turned out one of the whores was a hermaphrodite with a cock twice as big as mine so I.......

Quote Originally Posted by beantown23 View Post
    got naked and it turned out one of the whores was a hermaphrodite with a cock twice as big as mine so I.......
    Called my buddy Smurph on how I should handle this and he advised me to drink whiskey but I don't drink so....

I'm With Her, Hilldawg 2020 charliesheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captquint View Post
    Trumps first presser in 169 days now, let's see him say "No pisswhores, no pisswhores you're the pisswhore"

It appears that whole golden shower story was an anonymous leaking a fake story to Rick Wilson, who got the info to McCain, who leaked it to CNN and BuzzFeed. Fucking awesome!

EDIT: Apparently, I am late to the game and everyone knew this. Today has been fucking busy as shit.

I don't know who Rick Wilson is and didn't know the McCain angle. I know it has been around for months and nobody wanted to touch the story because none of it could be verified and it sounded stupid.

When Buzzfeed posted it they admitted they had serious doubts about it and they couldn't verify any of it. True journalism.

Why would John McCain spread it?

I was wondering earlier with my betting line thread - what are the odds Pence is the VP candidate when Trump runs in 2020? I put it at 20%. I have a hard time believing he either doesn't become a scapegoat or he doesn't piss off Trump on an issue, talks back and gets replaced.

I need a custom title! JackCoughsAlot's Avatar

It's only fake news if libs don't like it. Thats the rule.

Pence will be President before 2020. Trump can't handle the pressure and he hasn't even gotten into office.

Muff diving bikini bottom bay for Patrick's star fish Zach10k's Avatar

What a joke of a press conference. And what a joke of a man. Spends most of his time whining about the mean, unfair media and then ends the press conference by having his attorney take over. He's nowhere near ready for this job.

I'm With Her, Hilldawg 2020 charliesheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcr View Post
    who got the info to McCain,
    Seems McCain leaked it to the FBI. He may also have leaked it to CNN.
    That's wild but probably justified if you are McCain after the comments Trump made.
    I'm guessing the Dem leadership are furiously fostering similar relationships with people Trump has attacked from politicians to media personnel. To unhinge his presidency they'll need 10-12 Red Dog Republicans to flip back and forth on issues. Paul Ryan, McCain, Rubio, Cruz, Rand Paul and Jeff Flake. Most of his attacks have been Rep Governors.

Wonder what Mike Pence has as a relationship with the traditional party leadership.

My god, Marco Rubio just made sense

Needs to wipe his cache DandyDon's Avatar
    I Don't Live In Hell, But I Can See The Flames From Here

Oh FFS... Is there ANYTHING of Trump's doing that doesn't somehow involve the fucking Russians? The firm representing Trump in his conflicts of interest won the Russia Law Firm of the Year award last year.

https://www.morganlewis.com/news/cha...rm-of-the-year

Loves to shave his balls CHEEZY08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FSchmertz View Post
    As far as I know, none of us are running for President.

And it's even less likely anyone here would get elected, once folks found out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHamster View Post
    I genuinely thought you were making a rather witty sarcastic joke, you were being serious about trying to soften the revelation by disputing who actually got peed on?

Aslo but in a different way.
    And this is why we have Trump as POTUS. Think about the larger point I'm making: 99% of people have something in their past that would invite ridicule or scorn in their past from the larger population. How many talented, smart men and women in America refuse to even consider the idea of running for president because they would never put their family through the meat grinder like that? Maybe there is a perfect guy for POTUS who had that crazy summer in college that he could NEVER live down if brought to public attention. Maybe theres a perfect woman who blew the whole chess club in high school on a dare but would never live down those jokes if brought to public attention. My point is simple: so what if he did or didnt piss or get peed on? Does that action alone mean he cant be an effective President? What if you found out Barry loved to suck Michelles toes while jacking off? Would that in any way detract from his Presidency in your eyes? Personally, I wouldnt care. Just like I dont care if Donny wanted to watch some chicks pissing. Apparently lots of folks do as the girls pissing thread right here in UJ is one of the most viewed in UJ history.

Now, is it odd we "know" things like this (even though this is false its entirely possible similar stuff may come out) about our POTUS? Certainly. Barry sold weed. GWB was probably a coke head. Bill was a serial womanizer. And this is just what we know. What don't we know? I will judge my POTUS on his policies and his results. I dont really care if he has a trollop drop a Cleveland Steamer right on his chest if our country is better from his policies.

Does that make me gay? stymiegreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
    And this is why we have Trump as POTUS. Think about the larger point I'm making: 99% of people have something in their past that would invite ridicule or scorn in their past from the larger population. How many talented, smart men and women in America refuse to even consider the idea of running for president because they would never put their family through the meat grinder like that. Maybe there is a perfect guy for POTUS who had that crazy summer in college that he could NEVER live down if brought to public attention. Maybe theres a perfect woman who blew the whole chess club in high school on dare but would never live down those jokes if brought to public attention. My point is simple: so what if he did or didnt piss or get peed on? Does that action alone mean he cant be an effective President? What if you found out Barry loved to suck Michelles toes while jacking off? Would that in any way detract from his Presidency in your eyes? Personally, I wouldnt care. Just like I dont care if Donny wanted to watch some chicks pissing. Apparently lots of folks do as the girls pissing thread right here in UJ is one of the most viewed in UJ history.

Now, is it odd we "know" things like this (even though this is false its entirely possible similar stuff may come out) about our POTUS? Certainly. Barry sold weed. GWB was probably a coke head. Bill was a serial womanizer. And this is just what we know. What don't we know? I will judge my POTUS on his policies and his results. I dont really care if he has a trollop drop a Cleveland Steamer right on his chest if our country is better from his policies.
    Sweet jeebus. Was there anyone here that indicated they gave a fuck if he watched a couple girls do a piss show other than the joy of a good punchline? The ONLY reason this was a potential story was if Trump had put himself in a position to be leveraged due to compromising material.

This is why Trump is POTUS, really? Because all the religious prudes that pretended to give a fuck about Clinton's sexual proclivities all those years just don't care about that kind of stuff anymore? News flash...we already knew they were full of shit. Lighten up, francis.

I need a custom title! JackCoughsAlot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliesheen View Post
    Is authoritarian populism worse than allowing the nsa to monitor everything we say?

Stopped trying 10 posts ago IwasGunzen's Avatar

The collective sigh when all of the left realizes none of the news by CNN and Buzzfeed was true. All other issues aside. It was all fake, and the amount of sadness from the left is palpable.