Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Intel report claims Trump took part in golden shower video with Russian sex workers

The King of Fake News, complaining about a Fake News Story , the next 18 months will be interesting

Muff diving bikini bottom bay for Patrick's star fish Zach10k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IwasGunzen View Post
    The collective sigh when all of the left realizes none of the news by CNN and Buzzfeed was true. All other issues aside. It was all fake, and the amount of sadness from the left is palpable.
    Even if it was true, it wouldn't have mattered. Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on a bed is actually pretty tame in comparison to some of the real, legitimate dirt that we have on him. He survived the whole audio tape business, he will survive these silly allegations as well.

Potato marinating in piss s.murph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zach10k View Post
    What a joke of a press conference. And what a joke of a man. Spends most of his time whining about the mean, unfair media and then ends the press conference by having his attorney take over. He's nowhere near ready for this job.
    To you, a closed box thinking Liberal, I'm sure he seemed inept & silly. Now here in the real world, he established that he has no fear of the media or the leftover Obama intelligence machine or Putin for that matter. As for his lawyer taking the podium to explain his plan on giving future profits of his businesses to the Treasury Dept., it certainly makes more sense than Trump himself explaining the nuance along with him earning $1 per year as President. He has to ensure clarity because you never know. Clinton News Network may misconstrue it somehow. Thanks for trying to play in a Conservatives ballpark though.

Quote Originally Posted by s.murph View Post
    To you, a closed box thinking Liberal, I'm sure he seemed inept & silly. Now here in the real world, he established that he has no fear of the media or the leftover Obama intelligence machine or Putin for that matter. As for his lawyer taking the podium to explain his plan on giving future profits of his businesses to the Treasury Dept., it certainly makes more sense than Trump himself explaining the nuance along with him earning $1 per year as President. He has to ensure clarity because you never know. Clinton News Network may misconstrue it somehow. Thanks for trying to play in a Conservatives ballpark though.
    I'm sure this makes sense in your own mind.

Stopped trying 10 posts ago IwasGunzen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zach10k View Post
    Even if it was true, it wouldn't have mattered. Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on a bed is actually pretty tame in comparison to some of the real, legitimate dirt that we have on him. He survived the whole audio tape business, he will survive these silly allegations as well.
    It wasn't, and the left is devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    Oh FFS... Is there ANYTHING of Trump's doing that doesn't somehow involve the fucking Russians? The firm representing Trump in his conflicts of interest won the Russia Law Firm of the Year award last year.

https://www.morganlewis.com/news/cha...rm-of-the-year

I am just trying to make sure that I understand the rules here, maybe you can help me out. Here is what I seem to be picking up from you.

When it is a Republican - where there is smoke there is fire.

When it is a Democrat - an overwhelming amount of hard evidence is required.

Actually drinks Tea on2muchcoffee's Avatar

BENGHAZI!

The Great Divine Marquis DivineMarquis's Avatar

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

CNN didn't report any salacious, unsubstantiated information. Trump and his people are attempting to discredit CNN.

Priebus et al are certainly lying when they claim yhis is the first they've heard of the buzzfeed release. That info had been around since last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by on2muchcoffee View Post
    BENGHAZI!

LOL

I just posted the same thing back to a buddy on FB who was saying something about "with Trump so defensive about this, there must be something to it"

HA. I blocked Gunzen, does he still post everyday that Hillary will be indicted "anyday"?

some reassembly required freedomfries's Avatar

BENGHAZI!
    Best post in this entire thread. It sums things up rather nicely.

I need a custom title! brasspair's Avatar

^
    Absolutely. What we need are congressional hearings on Chump's collaboration with a foreign government. When we get done with those, we can start on the ethics questions regarding the businesses he won't sell.

Oh, and BTW, Chump just can't stop lying:

Quote Originally Posted by Chump
    I understand. They don't want presidents getting tangled up in minutia. They want a president to run the country. So I could actually run my business. I could actually run my business and run government at the same time. I don't like the way that looks, but I would be able to do that if I wanted to.
    The simple fact of the matter is that he couldn't. Even without a smoking gun violation, the entanglements and varying interpretations of any business transaction undertaken by a Chump company and another company could be seen as bribe from any number of perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMarquis View Post

CNN didn't report any salacious, unsubstantiated information. Trump and his people are attempting to discredit CNN.

Priebus et al are certainly lying when they claim yhis is the first they've heard of the buzzfeed release. That info had been around since last summer.
    They just heard about it on the news that morning.

Not that it would changed your butt hurt, hysterical mind but BBC radio just had on a former MI6 officer who described the dossier as mere speculation and that no actual evidence exists. He's not saying that Trump is clean and innocent, just that actual evidence is not there

If anything, this might end up helping Trump more than hurting him. He can use this to support his claims that he's being treated unfairly by the evil media and his supporters will eat it up. Meanwhile, it dominates a news cycle that would otherwise be more focused on his cabinet appointees, the many potential conflicts of interest he's dealing with, and the legal challenges associated with both. That stuff just isn't as juicy as pissing Russian prostitutes.

They just heard about it on the news that morning.
    That would be a lie

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Not that it would changed your butt hurt, hysterical mind but BBC radio just had on a former MI6 officer who described the dossier as mere speculation and that no actual evidence exists. He's not saying that Trump is clean and innocent, just that actual evidence is not there
    I'm not saying any of what's in the dossier is factual...I'm just saying that the info was out there since last summer and MANY news sources have been trying to confirm it. Do you really think that the chairman of the RNC had no prior knowledge, as he claims?

Stopped trying 10 posts ago dudmuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Christopher Steele seemed to have a good reputation.
    There are multiple tapes and more than one person confirming.

The reason had seen no evidence is that sources are eventually found out, putting their lives at risk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.664a18b0b495

Just as Trump hounded Obama to release his long-form birth certificate over a lie, Trump must be hounded until he answers questions to the American people’s satisfaction that he is neither an unwitting Russian agent nor a victim (current or prospective) of Kremlin blackmail. Or he could release his tax returns so we can see the extent of his financial entanglements, just to get things rolling. That’s not going to happen given what Trump said at his campaign rally, er, news conference Tuesday in his gilded Fifth Avenue lobby. But that doesn’t mean we should accept it or let him get away with it.

That would be a lie
    It's only a lie if Trump's side says it is a lie.

That's the way it has worked for the last 8 years, no reason to stop now.