Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a President of the United States of America win a war against

Alien from the planet sextron deadpetals77's Avatar

Depends on how deep the pockets of said President are and depends on the sheep willing to eat the shit he feeds them.

Alien from the planet sextron deadpetals77's Avatar

That being said - I did not read the thread.

I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit WTexasCrude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelheadon View Post
    Truth
    Yeah, I always listen with vast interest what some long haired retired hippie has to say on any topic. Especially one involved in the mysterious subject shrouded in ancient mystery- Seashell ashtrays.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpetals77 View Post
    That being said - I did not read the thread.
    Why do the 2 women keep ending up being the smartest of the bunch?

I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit WTexasCrude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuffnStuff View Post
    I feel sorry for his coworkers.. and family.. and neighbors.. etc etc
    What are you doing in Boston? The White whale you seek is in the S Pacific.

Fox News’ Shep Smith did not take kindly to Trump’s arrogant display and attacks of CNN’s Jim Acosta or CNN as a news service and he delivered a blistering critique at the end of his program today.

After reviewing Trump’s press conference, Smith said, “President-elect Trump today told CNN’s Jim Acosta that his organization amounts to fake news. CNN’s exclusive reporting on the Russian matter was separate, and distinctly different from the document dump executed by an online news property.

He continued, “Though we at Fox News cannot confirm CNN’s report, it is our observation that its correspondents followed journalistic standards, and that neither they nor any other journalist should be subjected to belittling and delegitimizing by the president-elect of the United States.”

The war on journalism has begun from the foot of the Oval Office now and it looks like Shep Smith can be counted on to be all-in on the good fight against a bully and his crew.

I need a custom title! JackCoughsAlot's Avatar

The trick is to not wage a war against them. Ignore them. I like that Trump is ignoring them to some extent. They're not real journalists anymore anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCoughsAlot View Post
    The trick is to not wage a war against them. Ignore them. I like that Trump is ignoring them to some extent. They're not real journalists anymore anyway.
    Yuo more like social justice warriors.

I don't live in America so I don't know much about Trump other than he is the US apprentice guy but from the outside it appears as if Trump is just really poor at dealing with personal attacks, he takes the bait and bites every time, making him a clear target for the "wind up merchants" of this world, you could definitely troll him at every press conference, goad him into acting about as unpresidential as you can, whoever gets him to say the f-word in pubic wins !

Looks like "Draining the Swamp" is going to include the intelligence community and the press room too.

Good for him.

Heads need to roll.

Resident UJ Photoshop God Satyrday's Avatar

Draining the swap by filling it with sewage. Great!

Stopped trying 10 posts ago JackRabbit_Slim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muad'Dib View Post
    I don't live in America so I don't know much about Trump other than he is the US apprentice guy but from the outside it appears as if Trump is just really poor at dealing with personal attacks, he takes the bait and bites every time, making him a clear target for the "wind up merchants" of this world, you could definitely troll him at every press conference, goad him into acting about as unpresidential as you can, whoever gets him to say the f-word in pubic wins !
    The Gunzen of presidents.

Stopped trying 10 posts ago JackRabbit_Slim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrday View Post
    Draining the swap by filling it with sewage. Great!
    Hey you forgot to mention "Drumpf and duped." Don't get soft on us now.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post
    And I wouldn't be surprised if Russia really did have legitimate damaging information on Trump. That would explain why he kisses Putin's ass so much.
    He won't say a bad word about Putin, will lift all sanctions against Russia, will look the other way on Russian aggression around the world so he can get a massive oil deal negotiated by Tilerson and probably his own kids. He and anyone else in on it look to make hundreds of billions. What else motivates a billionaire to run for President other than more money?

More money and more power, plenty of investment opportunities in Ukraine and the Baltic States that Trump and Putin can reap. Once that pesky NATO is gone.

Resident UJ Photoshop God Satyrday's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit_Slim View Post
    Hey you forgot to mention "Drumpf and duped." Don't get soft on us now.
    As if you need the reminder, you feral-mouthed coxbomb.

Does the dog have a boner? Underwhelmed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    He won't say a bad word about Putin, will lift all sanctions against Russia, will look the other way on Russian aggression around the world so he can get a massive oil deal negotiated by Tilerson and probably his own kids. He and anyone else in on it look to make hundreds of billions. What else motivates a billionaire to run for President other than more money?
    WAIT A MIN! Are you implying that he's not in it for the little guy?! Or to make america great again!?

I'm going to need you to retract that statement post haste!

Potato marinating in piss s.murph's Avatar

UJ's Queen of the snow-balls namelesscoward's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by posthuman View Post
    If you actually believe that it would have been one of the riskiest financial gambles ever. A lot of Trump's financial fortune is based on branding the Trump name and a big part of that brand is based on winning. If Trump had of lost the election his brand and pocket book would have suffered a massive financial hit. I get that you dislike Trump, but at least base the hate on reasonable scenarios.

As for what would actually make a 70 y/o billionaire married to a super model run for president? I believe it's part ego and part he really believes he can make a difference. If he can actually make a difference is a different discussion.

The problem with being elected president is you actually have to do the job and it's one of the shittiest jobs on earth. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it.

Does the dog have a boner? Underwhelmed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namelesscoward View Post
    If you actually believe that it would have been one of the riskiest financial gambles ever. A lot of Trump's financial fortune is based on branding the Trump name and a big part of that brand is based on winning. If Trump had of lost the election his brand and pocket book would have suffered a massive financial hit. I get that you dislike Trump, but at least base the hate on reasonable scenarios.

As for what would actually make a 70 y/o billionaire married to a super model run for president? I believe it's part ego and part he really believes he can make a difference. If he can actually make a difference is a different discussion.

The problem with being elected president is you actually have to do the job and it's one of the shittiest jobs on earth. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it.
    It started as a publicity stunt. I have no doubt in that. He just wanted "Trump" all over the news for a while before he released some new trump show or whatever.

I still don't think he ever really thought he'd be elected.