Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a President of the United States of America win a war against

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbs2k5 View Post
    The crazy thing is he wouldn't pass the security vetting for an intelligence community job.
    Trump is too old to be the CEO of many S&P500 companies also. Many have age limits and he's 70 years old. Dementia and all that.
    Tillerson would have been forced to retire from Exxon next year because he'll turn their maximum allowed age of 65 for a CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman View Post
    Trump is too old to be the CEO of many S&P500 companies also. Many have age limits and he's 70 years old. Dementia and all that.
    Tillerson would have been forced to retire from Exxon next year because he'll turn their maximum allowed age of 65 for a CEO.
    They should have a max presidential age limit of maybe 75. Can't run after 72.

Quote Originally Posted by Underwhelmed View Post
    The media?

My gut says no.
    Your gut is wrong.

The Lamestream Media already pillaries him on a nightly basis. What can they do, be more negative? The constant unrelenting bashing works in his favor.

Hollywood does the same... daily. Look at Streep, look at Colbert in regards to Streep. It is backfiring.

UJ's Queen of the snow-balls namelesscoward's Avatar

If this is actually a war with the media as you suggest, the media is still attacking with drawn sabres and a cavalry charge, while Trump is countering with tanks and machine guns.

Trump has already proven he can go around the media and diminish their importance to an afterthought 140 characters at a time.

YMMV

Gunzen v8.0

Trump already beat the media, along with Hillary, the Democrat Party and the Republican Party.

Few fries short of a happy meal FreakShowFanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namelesscoward View Post
    If this is actually a war with the media as you suggest, the media is still attacking with drawn sabres and a cavalry charge, while Trump is countering with tanks and machine guns.

Trump has already proven he can go around the media and diminish their importance to an afterthought 140 characters at a time.

YMMV
    Yes, MMDV. You already imply that Trump has won the battle when he hasn't even begun to finish the war. It will be interesting to watch and I'm a moderate so I'm really not routing for anyone in particular, I just like to see a good battle. Will Trump handle it? I doubt it although I wish him well.

Yeah, caps lock is real heavy artillery. Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by gnostic View Post
    Trump already beat the media, along with Hillary, the Democrat Party and the Republican Party.
    Bullshit. The media has called him out repeatedly, which is why he lost the popular vote. There is even a bigger share of morons in this country that he tapped into, I'll give you that, but in the end he will be put in his place. At least I have that much faith in America not to succumb to the bullying words of an egomaniacal punk.

He lost the popular vote because he blew off California.

Which was SMART!

I get so tired of the libtards whining "Hillary won the popular vote!"

Well, my team won time of possession, totals yards and turnovers. What does that get me? Not a damn thing.

2 Benghazi hearings, 2 email investigations, Hillary keeps smiling. Called Barack Obama the literal founder of ISIS and an illegal alien -he keeps smiling too.
    Ask Trump one legitimate question based on intelligence findings and "oh my god what is this Nazi Germany literally Hitler waaaaaaaa?"

Gunzen v8.0

If the popular vote was what counted, he would have won the popular vote. That's like saying our team should have won because we scored 5 field goals and you only scored 3 touchdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post
    At least I have that much faith in America not to succumb to the bullying words of an egomaniacal punk.
    I guess the dems shouldn't have run an ego-maniacal cunt against him then...

Quote Originally Posted by .crispy View Post
    I guess the dems shouldn't have run an ego-maniacal cunt against him then...
    I agree completely.

Hillary made some stupid mistakes, but in context they seem almost frivolous compared to the things that Trump does every day of his life, on purpose.

Gunzen v8.0

Quote Originally Posted by Captquint View Post
    2 Benghazi hearings, 2 email investigations, Hillary keeps smiling. Called Barack Obama the literal founder of ISIS and an illegal alien -he keeps smiling too.
    Ask Trump one legitimate question based on intelligence findings and "oh my god what is this Nazi Germany literally Hitler waaaaaaaa?"
    That's because Hillary is a phony. Trump, I imagine is pretty much the same in private. Hillary on the other hand, has fits of anger, throws things, and curses people on her staff.

Does the dog have a boner? Underwhelmed's Avatar

I actually think it would be hilarious if twitter shut down his account. Trolling excuse or something.

I am a Xenophobic Racist and continue to Post Stupid, Asinine Buillshit WTexasCrude's Avatar

OP's question and this thread is ridiculous. So, let's see. He got not one endorsement from any major (or medium that I remember) newspaper nationwide (Hell, USAT didn't even endorse Clinton, they just said don't vote for Trump). Had to endure a weekly/ daily onslaught of LSM BS for well over a year (It was always amazing to wake up almost every morning to find the usual suspects(CNN, CSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc) had discovered some new outrage overnight about Trump, like they had all discovered it independently from each other, yeah no producers talking into the night with each about what the next day's talking points were and it was all forgotten by the next day) and guess what, he won the Presidency with ease over Clinton. I believe OP is missing the way bigger picture. Clinton was NOT the big loser of the election of 2016. It was the usual suspects in the MSM. Lost all credibility in their rush. They had better adjust fast to that fact they no longer matter, or die.

Potato marinating in piss s.murph's Avatar

Eating moose. 12,000 wolves can't be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Underwhelmed View Post
    I actually think it would be hilarious if twitter shut down.
    FTFY

Hillary made some stupid mistakes, but in context they seem almost frivolous compared to the things that Trump does every day of his life, on purpose.
    Trump is EXACTLY what you see.

You could say the same about Bernie or Joe Biden.

Hillary is a devil in sheep's clothing. Luckily she was exposed for what she truly is.