Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Cuck,' 'snowflake,' 'masculinist': A guide to the language of the 'alt-right'

Smile 'Cuck,' 'snowflake,' 'masculinist': A guide to the language of the 'alt-right'

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...115-story.html

Beta: Members of the alt-right are obsessed with masculinity, manhood, gender roles and the concept of "alpha" and "beta" males. Alpha males are leaders, like Trump; beta males are portrayed as weak and emasculated.

Crybaby, whiny: Anyone who disagrees with them or their preferred candidate, particularly protesters and people who complain that the alt-right is embracing racism and anti-Semitism.

Cuckservative, cuck: The term "cuckservative" originated in the alt-right. It's a portmanteau of "conservative" and "cuckold" used to describe Republicans who are perceived to be emasculated or "selling out." Frequently shortened to "cuck," the term has come under scrutiny for its racist implications.

Human biodiversity: Despite the fact that many say racism is at the heart of its platform, the alt-right is very sensitive about being called racist. They use the term “human biodiversity” as a more scientific-sounding way of referring to issues of race.

Libtard: The alt-right revels in the rejection of "political correctness," so embracing an outdated term for a person with an intellectual disability ("retard") serves the purpose of insulting liberals.

Masculinist: A word meant to embody the opposite of feminist, celebrating “manliness” and the traditional “heroic” nature of men. To the alt-right, "masculinist" principles are ones that serve and advocate for men. Critics say they primarily reinforce antiquated gender roles.
    Memes: The modern alt-right originated in places like 4chan and 8chan, which are hubs for meme creation. Meme creation is still a centerpiece of the movement. The alt-right is responsible for getting the Pepe the Frog meme classified as a hate symbol.

Multiculturalism (as a derogatory term): A major component of the alt-right platform is white supremacy and nationalism. "Multiculturalism" is used as a negative term for the blending of multiple cultures, as opposed to celebrating the supposed superiority of Western European culture. . Often used as shorthand for policies that benefit immigrants and people of color.

Neoreactionaries: Also known as NRx and the "Dark Enlightenment." A group of people who call for stripping away anything other than supposedly rational thought, as opposed to a “feelings first” mentality. They advocate for libertarianism, traditional gender roles and neofascism.

Political correctness: Anything that challenges an alt-right person's right to say whatever they want, whenever they want, in any way they want to say it. According to the alt-right, political correctness is responsible for most of society's ills, including feminism, Islamic terrorism and overly liberal college campuses.

Snowflake: Short for "special snowflake," a pejorative for an entitled person. Most people protesting Trump are "snowflakes," according to the alt-right, as are anti-Trump celebrities and most liberals.

SJW: Short for "social justice warrior," this insult is mostly reserved for young women who try to argue on behalf of liberal or feminist ideas.

White genocide: What many alt-right members feel is the natural conclusion of liberalism and pro-immigrant policies. The alt-right views just about anything that benefits nonwhite people, particularly ones who aren't American citizens, as a risk to whiteness and a step on the road to the eradication of the white race.

Stopped trying 10 posts ago IwasGunzen's Avatar

I don't acknowledge there is even such a group or thing as the "alt-right". That is a word made up by liberals.

I need a custom title! JackCoughsAlot's Avatar

If i want to know what an alt right person thinks, I'll ask an alt right person. Makes more sense than getting that from someone else, doesn't it?

Actually drinks Tea on2muchcoffee's Avatar

Libtards identify everyone other than themselves as racists.

It's all they have.

Never met a quote he didn't break beantown23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by on2muchcoffee View Post
    Libtards identify everyone other than themselves as racists.

It's all they have.

Anyone who is not a Trump supporter is classified as a liberal, there are no independents or moderates anymore.

Actually drinks Tea on2muchcoffee's Avatar

Well damn.
    Fucking racists!

Loves to shave his balls CHEEZY08's Avatar

Thanks, who, for telling us what a Liberal writer for the LA Times thinks these mean.

I'm With Her, Hilldawg 2020 charliesheen's Avatar

Shit-canning "antiquated gender roles" is working like a peach, idn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
    Thanks, who, for telling was what a Liberal writer for the LA Times thinks these mean.
    Pretty sure Steve Gannon Mr. #2 @ the White House and former head of Breitbart came up with them . You sound like a cuck

Another day, another shit Who thread. Gee, who saw that one coming?

https://www.vocabulary.com/lists/32464

166-Word vocabulary list for the Tea Party.

• monochromatichaving or appearing to have only one color
      Whereas the Tea Party hails from mostly monochromatic communities that mirror the white dominance of generations past, Millennials are the most inclusive, least prejudiced, most diverse, and what one writer called the most "accepting" generation in our nation's history, and they fear not what makes most conservatives cringe -- that America will become a majority-minority country by mid-century.

Quote Originally Posted by IwasGunzen View Post
    I don't acknowledge there is even such a group or thing as the "alt-right". That is a word made up by liberals.
    Richard Spencer is a liberal?

A beta, crybaby, cuckservative, wife beating, whelching, snowflake like you would say that

Alt-right. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
    Thanks, who, for telling us what a Liberal writer for the LA Times thinks these mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Another day, another shit Who thread. Gee, who saw that one coming?
    and yet the guy trump wants deported has to add an ignorant statement to an informative thread

Stopped trying 10 posts ago dudmuck's Avatar

Steve Bannon called Brietbart "the platform for the alt-right".
    And i'm sure you know he is Trump's best buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by dudmuck View Post
    Steve Bannon called Brietbart "the platform for the alt-right".
    And i'm sure you know he is Trump's best buddy.
    I don't know why. Please share why with the group.

Stopped trying 10 posts ago dudmuck's Avatar

you might get some insight by listening here.

you can always google for Bannon "We're the platform for the alt-right"

Calling someone a "snowflake" seeks to minimize their concerns without actually addressing them. It also displays an inability to provide any sort of intelligent refutation to even the slightest criticism.

Not sure if the shoe fits, but maybe now libtards can unnerstan how tiring it is to be portrayed as "racist".