View Poll Results: How Long Will The Donald Be POTUS?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100 days or less

2 7.69%
  • 3 Months or less

1 3.85%
  • 6 months or less

5 19.23%
  • 12 Months or less

1 3.85%
  • 24 Months or less

7 26.92%
  • 36 months or less

4 15.38%
  • He'll be re-Elected in a Landslide

9 34.62%
  • leftneck is a fag

5 19.23%
  • biker is a fucking asshole

4 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: How Long Will The Donald Be POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Captquint View Post
    Bribe?
    We should probably all start getting familiar with the word 'emolument'.

Potato marinating in piss s.murph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s.murph View Post
    brilliant

Does that make me gay? stymiegreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s.murph View Post
    Why did you delete your post about when the cuck libruls are gonna stop believing in fake news because no charges are being brought against Flynn?

Potato marinating in piss s.murph's Avatar

Because it wasn't as broad a statement as I would have liked. He was only cleared of lying to the FBI. Everyone already knew that charge wasn't gonna fly. I acted like a Liberal and ran with the headline. After I posted I read the article and digressed.

Quote Originally Posted by stymiegreen View Post
    At least Shep Smith still has some balls

VIDEO in Link:
    https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/...-answer/215377

SHEPARD SMITH (HOST): Treating Jim Acosta from CNN -- an accomplished reporter, a guy I've never met, but a good reporter. Treating him like he's -- I'm not even going to use the word. I'm not going to give Twitter the love it needs. It's crazy what we're watching every day. It's absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really? Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions? No, sir, we're not fools for asking these questions and we demand to know the answer to this question. You owe this to the American people. Your supporters will support you either way. If your people were on the phone with -- what were they saying? We have a right to know. We absolutely do, and that you call us "fake news" and put us down like children for asking these questions on behalf of the American people, is inconsequential. The people deserve that answer, at very least.
    Shep Smith is a pearl-clutching, faux-offended fembot who just wants attention. Stop giving it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by on2muchcoffee View Post
    Maybe you should stop sucking so much cock. Facts, or what you interpret them to be, seem to only affect one side. They aren't facts you're swallowing. That's just dick sucking.
    I don't think there is a single person here who hasn't said Trump has some major flaws. I happen to not be worried as yet.
    But, there's been more bad things said about Trump by his own supporters, than in all of Obama's 8 years by his.
    Would you please direct me to all the negative things that Trump supporters are saying? The only people on this site who admitted voting for Trump are Nole and Gunzen and they haven't even thought of being critical.
    Outside of this site Trump is still pulling very high approval ratings from republicans. Hell his supporters thought his press conference yesterday was a decisive victory for Trump.

I need a custom title! brasspair's Avatar

Chump supporters, including congressional Rethugnicans, have absolutely no motivation to say anything bad about their new Messiah because of they are all hot about getting their favorite talking point enacted through legislation or imperial decree(executive order). The negatives will come only when a majority of their voters start complaining.

Major flaws is one thing but flat-out lies ?

Quote Originally Posted by brasspair View Post
    Chump supporters, including congressional Rethugnicans, have absolutely no motivation to say anything bad about their new Messiah because of they are all hot about getting their favorite talking point enacted through legislation or imperial decree(executive order). The negatives will come only when a majority of their voters start complaining.

Yeah was it Spicer or Trump that said the protestors weren't the Republicans that these congressmen represent?

Actually drinks Tea on2muchcoffee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spudoc View Post
    Would you please direct me to all the negative things that Trump supporters are saying? The only people on this site who admitted voting for Trump are Nole and Gunzen and they haven't even thought of being critical.
    Outside of this site Trump is still pulling very high approval ratings from republicans. Hell his supporters thought his press conference yesterday was a decisive victory for Trump.
    Nole has been critical, but he's having too much fun now watching y'all shit ponies when Trump farts.
    That leaves gunzen...
    Versus...pretty much every lefty other than CnT. So y'all are gunzen.

Sees no need for new threads cigarettesandtea's Avatar

Nole has been critical, but he's having too much fun now watching y'all shit ponies when Trump farts.
    That leaves gunzen...
    Those Are fighting words to everyone but that CnT character.

Actually drinks Tea on2muchcoffee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cigarettesandtea View Post
    Those Are fighting words to everyone but that CnT character.

I'd give Hammy a pass too, but he's a Brit. Not sure if it counts.

If CnT is U, what does that make?

Stopped trying 10 posts ago dudmuck's Avatar

That leaves gunzen...
    Plenty of republicans are shitting ponies, such as Gabriel Schoenfeld, former adviser to Mitt Romney... "Something is deeply wrong with our president and the country is in danger," he wrote.
    But i think it misses the point that much of his behavior is driven by Miller & Bannon.

He'll keep the support of republicans in safe seats, whose main reelection threat is a primary challenge from the trump base, until things get really, really bad. I suspect that will prove to be a fairly deep cushion. It's not unassailable though, he really is screwing the pooch pretty spectacularly so far.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalHamster View Post
    He'll keep the support of republicans in safe seats, whose main reelection threat is a primary challenge from the trump base, until things get really, really bad. I suspect that will prove to be a fairly deep cushion. It's not unassailable though, he really is screwing the pooch pretty spectacularly so far.
    I think the worst part is the incompetence coupled with the Iraq public minister level of denial. What's next? What don't we know of that is going to blow up? What insanity is left in Trump's brain to fuck things up? It's very "celebrity reality show star" funny to watch but never has entertainment and politics combined in a way that was so obviously a risk to our security and economy.

That leaves gunzen...

Stopped trying 10 posts ago Mr.Angry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brasspair View Post

Kind of reminds me of THE LAST EIGHT YEARS WITH OBAMA!

Needs to wipe his cache DandyDon's Avatar
    I Don't Live In Hell, But I Can See The Flames From Here

Something is afoot in Washington. Senators, the Intel Committee & Comey held an unannounced 2+ hour meeting last night on a getaway Friday after Trump and Pence were gone.

A reporter who was there said no one was told about the meeting, but the Intel Committee & Comey all going to a secure room was hard to miss. They say the Senators seemed super tight-lipped, very stern, and different in the hallway after talking to Comey and wouldn't even confirm they were meeting with him. CNN had footage of them scuttling away after.

Mark Warner mentioned steps have been taken to prevent the White House from destroying documents. Rubio was at the meeting and wouldnt comment but later tweeted: "I am now very confident Senate Intel Comm I serve on will conduct thorough bipartisan investigation of #Putin interference and influence."

More:

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politic...director-comey

Ruh oh, there's democrats on that there committee and I've got fifty quid on him making it to year 2.